geotravelcat
PPCGeeks Regular

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: immediate help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedmon09 View Post
flashed my touch pro to new energy rom and now my phone is stuck on the start up screeen where it says touch pro then it just restarts and keeps doing it i took out the battery tried a reset please someone help

I think it is worth your time to try again because I have flashed Energy ROMs soooo many times that my pwr and vol dwn buttons are bare LOL I really like these ROMs. They are very clean running. For me, this error is almost always caused by me forgetting to take out my memory card (which always has a .nbh for backup) before flashing when connected USB. Another thing is to make sure your ROM is not corrupt. Try downloading it from a mirror and make sure it is for your phone i.e. cdma vs. gsm Energy has both versions and it is easy to get them mixed up on the download. If you want to try from the memory card flash, just make sure the . nbh and custom_ruu.exe files are in the root of your storage card when you run the boot loader and then you will be asked to hit the power button to start the flash. Good luck.