View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 03:03 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: tp2 6.5 new feature!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Feature is cool but a pain as well. When I am on the phone and I take it away from my ear it sometimes goes to the Home Screen so I have to hit the send button to bring back up the phone app to either make another call or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Mine hasn't done that to me yet, but I hear that it's the product of certain programs being on the TP2. There's a thread around here for that issue.
It seems some of us are fortunate then others. My tp2 hasn't done this yet either, actually this is my 2nd favorite upgrade next to the screen size.