View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 03:22 AM
no2chem
Retired Staff

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by manik4ever View Post
Hi All,

I'm new to this site but a geek in software development, thus this sparked my interest in contributing something to this site and people around as I own a XV6700.

If someone can help me find some documentation about development and flashing ROMs and what tools are used in development/testing of same so that I can start contributing as well. I hope thats ok if I want to join the development community.

So in nutshell i'm just looking for a pointer to get started. Thanks in advance.

-m
it really depends on your background, but it should be simple around to follow the kitchen instructions on the apache forum and also xda-developers. If you have working knowledge of arm assembler, once you have a kitchen setup you probably could disassemble (hack) existing drivers, but that depends on your skill and of course time.