View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 09:37 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A Bitter Sweet Goodbye to PPCGeeks :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ou2mame View Post
yeah i keep checking that section to see if anything cool is going on with the pre..... seems like not....yet?

i think i'm waiting for the hero before i decide on the tp2 or not.
My wife has the Pre and I purposly avoided playing with it in fear I would like it better than my touch pro. So the other day, I broke down and played with it for just a few minutes and that's all it took. And now I sport a Pre. Don't get me wrong, I still love my TP, but hated the headaches...

The Pre is intuitive. WebOS is quick and snappy. Yeah, it can get a lil sluggish here and there, but there is no lag. I found I can get more done on the Pre than I could ever get done on the TP with true multitasking and just the sheer quickness it has. Also, no more soft resets! I found that the Pre does just about as much as the TP anyways...but faster. Plus, The Pre is becoming more and more customizable. There are themes now available, can customize the phone dialer, etc. So now I use my TP as a house phone...lol....and without touching it in 24 hours, I was greeted with the "windows has occured an unexpected error" message when I went to make a call!! Those are the headaches I was referring too!

The Pre is a good Phone. does what I need it to do with ease.