View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 12:09 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hmm very interesting... Not news to verizon customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
The entire premise of that article was based on the excluisivity of the Pre, iPhone. They almost make it seem that those are the only smartphones to buy if you aren't a business consumer. A bit misleading.

Spot on about Android however. Get moving on that Verizon.
I agree there. I'm not really interested in any of the android sets yet since they are only offered in HVGA so far, but android looks good and I'd definitely look into if they offer android in a WVGA definition. Verizon should get something going if they dont want to be the only carrier without android. The rest of the article was bogus though.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28