View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:03 PM
dirty_blues
Lurker

dirty_blues is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A Bitter Sweet Goodbye to PPCGeeks :(

I never really posted much on here, but I have learned so much from all the threads. So first and foremost I'd like to thank all the contributers, ROM cookers etc for all the great information.

Unfortunately, my 3rd Touch Pro has failed. Same issue, dead keyboard. This is the 3rd one since June.... No water damage, never dropped, just heavy usage. The most recent replacement was received on Aug 27 and the keyboard died this monring 9/17... not even a month.

As much as I love this phone and all it has to offer, I just can't deal with the reliability issues. A TP2 just costs too much right now Sprint, and I just dropped 300 on this one in June. So Sprint is working with me to get a different phone, at a very reduced price, but I'm limited to Blackberry or a Pre for my needs. So, with that being said and not being a Blackberry fan, looks like a Pre is heading my way.

I hate to jump ship, but I have no choice. I have 30 days to "review" the Pre. So the 6.5 phones will be out then, but for now, I bid you all a fairwell and a huge thank you for all the information and support!!