View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 06:51 PM
jamesus
VIP Member

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
Yes, I am working on getting different working versions of this. it is not the easiest thing to do, but you can have it go directly to different outlook accounts.

Now, more directly, jamesus is saying that in poutlook options there is a way to have it go to an account selection screen. It is different from the one you posted.
colonel is right. See the below steps and see if you can't get to where I am talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dralic View Post
I do appreciate the help guys and I didn't know it this would be easy or hard to do.

But, I can't figure it out. And I'm sure there are others out there that would like some options on this too.

I'm not just waiting for an answer on this I'm working to find an answer in other places and looking myself I'm not a Dev or anything but I'm fare from helpless, and I will post any resolution or option I may find.
Try this:

1. Hit the Messaging button.
2. Click Menu > Tools > Options
3. Make sure the "Display account picker when opening Messaging" is selected.
4. Now completely close out of Messaging.
5. When you hit the messaging button, it will then allow you to select which account you would like to view.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...