View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 03:34 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: HELP! Error 324 when flashing roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by computernerd4826 View Post
using another cable gave me the same error, however after the error, it left the bootloader screen and went to the screen that says touch pro with red letters under it. now it is giving me-
error: 260 : connection
the update utility cannot connect to your pda phone

could it be the pc itself that is losing the connection?
i doubt that both of my cables decided to break, but, anything is possible.
i would reboot computer and download the SHIPPED sprint rom and then put your phone into bootloader mode and connect it to the computer and then it should display USB at the bottom of the phone screen, then open the shipped rom exe file you downloaded.
sprint shipped rom here in case you don't have it http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

Last edited by razorloves; 09-16-2009 at 03:36 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.