View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:16 PM
Tilde88
Regular 'Geeker

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way to fully 100% restore ALL settings <EPST,QPST,PRI,PRL>

I've modified all the above stated things above and many more... Most of these things are not changed by flashing ROMs and such. I would really like to revert absolutely everything like the QPST which I editted from my PC and did not save the original settings, or my EPST which I edit from the phone and enter in my MSL. Would flashing a .exe Shipped ROM do this (I'm sure it doesn't) Is there any way to do this? Or finally, does anyone have all the stock information I am requesting.

See I ask because I was on Silence's latest August build, in which I did not have bad internet speeds (unless testing a crappy radio). I flashed today the new build, and time and time again no matter if from fresh flash or if I do all my regular regedits/tcp changes and whatnot...I can't seem to get more than 700KbPs!?! Not even changing Radios...

I'm guessing it has something to do with my EPST or QPST so I figure a fresh slate and some time tweaking from scratch will do the trick.
Please and thank you guys!
Your welcome