View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you like your Diamond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappy0869 View Post
So I have had an original Touch for almost 2 years now. I am eligible for the $150 credit to renew my SERO contract and in lieu of of options like the Pre and Hero and with no news of a Diamond 2 coming out, I am considering a Diamond.

So those of you who currently have a Diamond, how has your user experience been?

Thanks.
Just to let you know, there is some new information that just came out about the Diamond2 coming to Sprint.
So you may want to wait a little while for it to come out so you can take a look at it.
Here is the link to the thread>
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80285

Btw, I have a Diamond and really like it.
You can see by my signature that I have made a few tweaks to it
A year ago, I was in the same situation as you somewhat.
I had a Motorola VE20 and wanted to get a WinMo device.
I was looking at the Touch and posted inquiries about the device on PPCGeeks.
Most told me that if I can wait a month or 2, that the Diamond was coming out that improved upon the Touch.
I really wanted a new device right away as an impulse but I waited a month and a half for the Diamond to come out, and I am glad I did.
Just alittle personal story that may help with your decision.

But to reiterate, the Diamond is a really nice device, and I will be looking at the Diamond2 if it should come to Sprint, regarding its size and features, as compared to my Diamond.
I now have 2 Diamonds. I purchased one to have as a backup.

Read from post #34 on
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 09-15-2009 at 09:32 PM.