View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 04:05 PM
geeksbydesign
Lurker

geeksbydesign is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Application for large amount of email?

I am a network admin two different medium size businesses. I have a network monitor that alerts me via email and text whenever a problem occurs. This generates large amounts of email. I have now flashed with several different ROMs, [pardon me if I get any names wrong], (MightyMike, BlackDragon, the one with SPB Mobile Shell built in, Silence, and now this week is Psyki)

All of these roms seem to have their PROS/CONS. Just like you all say, there is no "best rom" you have to try them to see what you like.

What I am looking for is the "best email application" for LARGE AMOUNTS of email. (and sms handling would be nice too) To give you an example, I came from a Blackberry Curve. I could hold down the shift key and delete hundreds of messages in a row. It was very nice. I know I can "select all" "select below" and other options, but its not quite what I am looking for. I would also like to dump multiple email accounts into a single "inbox" and when sending mail, select who I want to send as.

I am going to try "FlexMail" but havnt gotten into it yet. Is there a good way to weave FlexMail into the Touchflo interface so it completely overwrites the Windows Mail application?

Thank you all for ROMs, Apps, and Tweaks.