View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 02:02 PM
CFay
Father of the Treo Pro

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CFay 6.5 Rom! CEOS 5.2.21324 ! Windows Mobile 6.5! 1.54 FINAL Uploaded with Fixes.

CFAY Treo Pro 6.5 Rom
I can not be held responsible for any damage done to your phone; Your phone, your problem. Your phone MUST be unlocked to use this rom.

This is the FIRST ever world Premiere of Windows Mobile 6.5 on the Palm Treo Pro! This is running build 21324! It is considered by some to be the early stages of Windows Mobile 6.5.1. ENJOY!

CDMA ONLY!
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING DONATORS, YALL MADE ALL MY WORK WORTHWHILE!!
Ericmanoa X2 THANKS!
Gksmithlcw
Malatesta
Kenny Tran
Central Florida Sales

READ ME: I am getting my Touch Pro 2 tomorrow (9-14), therefore I am making this thread and releasing what I have as soon as cmonex releases her unlocker. All files are uploaded and ready to go. Thanks to everyone for there patience and understanding. This device was NOT EASY to crack and make roms for, its quite different from any device I have ever worked on.
This hopefully fixed 1.53, I deleted NetCF3.5 and added in NetCF which should be over writable by a cab. I also packaged up the NBH and RUU into one convient package, simply run the CFay exe. THIS IS MY LAST ATTEMPT TO FIX THIS, NOT HAVING A DEVICE MAKES IT ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIX ISSUES. I added in the Stock NetCF from the shipped rom and also fixed the Partial Display error which was causing the black pixels on the screen. If I helped you please consider a donation. Thanks, CFay.
1.54 Download: Build 1.54
1.53 Download: Build 1.53
1.52 Download: Build 1.52
1.0 Download:
Windows Mobile 6.5
NEW! Download via Sharebee NEW!

If you would like to buy me an energy drink or cup of coffee for my work My work is TOTALLY FREE and all donations are really appreciated!

Please note, 6.5 on Treo is not possible without patching some files. Thanks CMONEX!

Thanks to: Cmonex, Mightymike, Budney, SSK, Juicy, XBmod, Calcu, Conflipper, Ervius, UDK, Vet Vito, Jugalo_X, cmonex, dcd, tobeychris and others in case I forgot you.

Special Thanks to Juicy, Mightymike, and Cmonex for all of there help, without them, this Rom/Unlocker wouldnt exist.

PLEASE NOTE: ALL my OEMS are personally packaged by me and all System/XIP's are ported by me. DONT take any of my work without permission. Thanks.

Code:
Version 1.54 FINAL
[-] NetCF non stock
[+] NetCF stock original shipped
[+] Partial Display fixed
Version 1.53 FINAL
[-] NetCF3.5
[+] NetCF
Version 1.52 FINAL
[#] Fixed Internet Sharing
[#] Fixed Loading Icon Bug
[+] PC Connection Icon