View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: BestBuy TP2: Please don't post unless .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I think it may really be a while if they do get it. I mean think about it, their system showed that they will be getting the hero like a month and half before the release date but as of right now no one has any info on best buy carrying the tp2 which has already been released? When the tp1 came out or any other phone worth talking about, it would usually show up in their inventory system weeks before release. I don't know but I wouldn't hold my breath if I was waiting for best buy.
very true.... though sprint had it listed for a minute b4 it came and guess what, still not in sprint stores either.... im guessing sprint will have them in store, then a place like BB or radio shack will start gettin em...

again, whys some people waiting on BB?? just to get your rebate in store??? theres local places in MI that do that too, though no store front has TP2s yet... you could have your rebate in about 6-8 weeks...could be that long b4 BB gets em, since we have no real leads on if or when