Thread: Force Roam
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 07:49 PM
CountryDevil
Regular 'Geeker

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Force Roam

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
Works like a charm...

Question though... If you are on an Everything Data plan... Roaming data is covered, right?
Sprint is not going to bawk as long as the minutes used are not more than about 70% in a given billing cycle. No, unlimied roaming is not included with the everything data plan. You can get unlimited raoming for an extra charge, but I do not know what that is.

I live in a rural and have to set my phone to hard raom from time to time pending on where I am. But I do limit how much I actualy use my phone, either data or voice, and if you do this it will keep you out of hot water with Sprint. I have been doing this for years and have not had any issues. The key to using the hard roam option is to know your coverage area and where you have a good Sprint signal and not.

Now we can going into the whole, "Sprint coverage sucks" thing, but you will have that issue with ANY and I do mean ANY provider. Not just Sprint. Now can I myself get better coverage where I live from a differnt proivder. Yep, you betcha!!! But I like Sprint the best out of all of them.

Nuff said!!