View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:33 PM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Viruses and Trojans Found!

I was on my Diamond earlier today surfing.
I entered a topic along the lines of Voltmeters.
I clicked on the site, and alot of Red Text appeared stating that 42 Virus were found along with 30 Trojans. There was a number counter that kept counting upwards really fast.
It was counting the Viruses detected and the Trojans detected.
At the end of the page, there was a prompt asking me if I wanted to initiate an Anti-Virus Progaram to protect my Device from the Attack.
I quickly removed my Battery and all was well.
The above all happened in a matter of seconds.
WTH was that all about?
I thiught it may have been a site that wanted me to click on the Anti-Virus which would have gotten me into alot of trouble. IDK.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin