Thread: Palm Pixie
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 06:13 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm Pixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
My 15 y/o son want a Pre but since he lost his Centro I am thinking of getting him this one for his Birthday. My 13 y/o daughter got a Pre for her Bday last month and loves it so far.
My 12yr old daughter has a Touch... And my 10 yr old daughter has a Touch Pro... The 10 year old is actually better about caring for her phone than the 12 yr old is. LOL

They are both eyeballing the pre now that Dad and myself have one... I kept my Pro and they were hoping I wouldn't like the pre and one of them would get it. LOL... Too bad so sad.

The pixi, although not for me, would be great for them. So I am definitely keeping my eye out of this for a Christmas gift.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali