View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 12:20 PM
ZuneNinja!
Regular 'Geeker

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Mobile Device Center sync issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
I need help, I recently installed Windows 7 Professional on my desktop Pc. I then installed Windows Mobile Device Center and Microsoft Outlook so I can sync/backup my contacts. Well now when I try to sync my phone Windows Mobile Device Center gets an error. I tried to sync it with my laptop that is running Vista Ultimate and i get the same thing. I think I probably need to hard reset my phone but I can't because I don't have a backup of my contacts since I reformatted my desktop pc. Anyone know what the problem could be with my phone that's causing it not to sync? Or what is another useful tool to backup contacts. I have Microsoft My phone and it won't let me backup contacts cuz I already have it set to backup thru Outlook.

Any ideas would be much appreciated thanks.
What does the error message say? Be descriptive. Also, if you want to try the hard reset and keep your contacts use this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705 I use it every time I flash a new ROM on my TP. Works great

This post has been thanked 1 times.