View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 11:29 AM
kernel610
PPCGeeks Regular

kernel610 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Refurbished Touch Pro's vibrate sucks!

I had a problem with my Sprint Touch Pro just recently where it was turning on and off on its own and the screen kept flashing. I took it into a repair center and they said the phone must have overheated because the power button was a little melted. They did replace my phone with a refurbished Touch Pro, but there are a few problems. One, the bottom buttons panel (Home, Back, Answer Call, Hangup call) is solid black as opposed to the dark gray that the stock comes with. So the bottom buttons panel doesn't match the trim around the screen. I really don't care about this, but I think its stupid that they would do that. Anyways, my main problem is the vibrate on this phone is terrible. I can barely feel it in my pocket when it vibrates and when its on a table I can't even hear it vibrate like I could with my old Touch Pro. Is there anyway to increase the vibrate power or fix this without having to replace my Touch Pro again? I searched through Advance Config hoping to find something in there, but no luck.