View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 05:01 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: GET VERIZON TO ADD NEW ESN! Read inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyskon View Post
So I just figured out how to get Verizon to add any ESN you want to their system-

I had a sprint branded TP which I unlocked an wanted to put on Verizon. Of course the ESN wasn't in their system. I already had another line on verizon so I just them up and told them I wanted to add a second line and already had a phone. I told them it was an unbranded/unlocked phone purchased directly from HTC.

The rep called tech support which sent her a form to fill out for adding a new ESN. This was yesterday. I gave her the MEID-HEX on the phone, she submitted the form, I just got a call back saying they added the ESN for me.

I added the second line, changed the settings on the TP to verizonize it and it worked!!

Just figured I would share.

Let me know if you all have any luck with this method.
Verizon will add phones on their system with no problem. That is why they add ur phone aside from the descripancy on on ur story. HTC is not selling unbranded CDMA phones. CDMA phones are carrier specific. HTC just sells GSM unbranded phones.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835