View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 12:49 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

I'm using the taskbar from the first post of this thread (Spike's 6.1). It only affected the taskbar and I have had no problems. Now I am going to mention something that I did -- and I am NOT telling anyone to do this -- but it could be the difference.

I did not install SDKCERTS. I didn't do this as a "decision." I just didn't do it because I was so excited to be messing with my new phone and it wasn't mentioned early on in this thread.

The other thing I did that was different is I installed .Net Compact Framework through my computer and not the CAB. I went into Programs in the control panel on my laptop and hit repair for the .NET while my phone was attached and it automatically installed.

I cannot tell if these differences are why I'm having no issues, no lag and haven't even had a freeze yet. Or maybe I am just lucky.

I'm just sayin' ...

Sprint Evo 3D! ...