View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 12:06 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Questions about Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindication84 View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm trying to help out my friend who has a Sprint tp "flashed" to cricket. He got his phone done "professionally" by someone, and they put the howard forums rom on it. I have no idea how the flashing another carrier process works, but will he be able to flash to mightyrom (which supports cricket) normally? In other words, if he flashes to mightyrom, will he still have his cricket service?
yes. he will still have cricket service. that hofo rom is convenient because it is the only custom rom that has data and mms already setup for cricket. He can flash any other custom roms from this site, but he will have to setup his data connection (wap) and mms, which can be done with cabs. here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81027

Last edited by razorloves; 09-12-2009 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.