View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 08:57 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SIP keyboard switching??

Is there any way to quickly swap from one on-screen KB to another without pulling out the stylus & poking at that stupid little triangle next to the KB icon & then waiting??

I hate the TP hardware KB (with its tiny little too stiff buttons) & use TouchPal in Vito SMS-Chat 99% of the time. That KB can type insanely fast using T+ technology (much faster than any hardware setup).

The only other SIP I have installed is Resco Pro. I leave that KB set to ABC so one KB gives me T+/T-9 always & the other is straight ABC without changing any settings etc.

If I had a faster/easier way to swap from one KB to the other in say the middle of an SMS that would be awesome.........

~John