View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 06:34 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Software/Firmware/Hardware updates for TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asuh View Post
I purchased mine in October last year like so many others. I had hope that HTC would issue updates for minor problems (lagging TF3D) or major problems (radio overheating battery) but nearly a year has passed and I don't know of any updates at all. Did I miss anything?

I'm disappointed that HTC pretty much dismissed and left behind the TP shortly after it was put to market. I noticed that even the Diamond got some kind of update eventually but nothing has ever come for the TP.

While I am interested in upgrading to WM 6.5 and the next generation of TF3D, is there going to be any ports of the TP2 software for the TP? Or should I just not even get my hopes up for anything improving for this phone.

If anything, maybe they could at least issue a huge fix for the radio overheating the phone so much that the battery won't charge! Ugh.
most roms now have all new htc stuff from the leo, topaz, rhodium, qulin and more.
Manila 2.1 was taken from the rhodium.
I would flash a custom rom since they seem to be much better IMO.
Whats there to loose? These devices are almost impossible to brick, just read the sticky in cdma touch pro upgrades forum and give it a whirl