View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 11:29 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
screen uplifting?

Hello fellow PPCGEEKS members :P

I have a question for you all...

My past two replacement diamonds seem to have the screen lifted a bit up so i ot my latest one exchange in store only to later find out the screen is lifting up too and when i press on the side of the screen not only does it sink in a tiny bit as if it wants to fit in but it also affects the screen.. sorta like when you press your finger against a lcd screen or laptop. The colors on that spot get a lttle circle-ish? hope you know what i mean, so is this the uplifting issue so i can wait a while and then go to sprint store =], thank in advance =]

- Phillip