View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM
letsgoflyers81
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

letsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good workletsgoflyers81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to letsgoflyers81
Re: Sprint Touch Pro stuck at bootloader screen

Well it looks like I saved my phone, mostly. After soft resetting many times, plugging in and unplugging, etc, I finally got it to boot up to the stock Sprint ROM. I noticed for some reason the headphones icon showed up in the taskbar. I didn't think much of it and reflashed back to Mighty and restored from SPB Backup. The Touch Pro still thinks headphones are plugged in. The icon shows and no audio comes from the devices. When I make a call I can't hear them and vice versa. If I connect to a Bluetooth headset or my car kit it's fine. When I plug in the HTC headphones it's fine too. But even after I unplug the headphones the icon shows up and the phone believes they're plugged in. I'm wondering if there's anything I can do since this was still a problem after flashing to the stock Sprint ROM. I suppose it could be a hardware issue, but I don't recall anything physical happening before the debacle with getting stuck at the bootloader. I searched but didn't find this problem reported yet. Does anyone have any ideas?