View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:51 AM
bikeandestroyx
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Basic PPC Phone questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
All,
I think this is where I should post, if not sorry.

When talking on the phone, can I also compose/send email, lookup contacts or am I stuck doing nothing but talking on the call? This is the biggest thing I'd like to be able to do with the phone.

If sending email would it have to happen over wi-fi if while on the call or can it send email and handle the call at the same time. I'm looking at the CDMA version of the phone, but if it matters I could always go T-Mobile (GSM) to get this functionality.

thanks,
dave
you will not be able to use data at the same time your on the phone, cdma technology doesnt allow this, you can be using wifi and send emails though!
GSM networks allow simultanious vioce and data so you can send emails through data while talking on the phone no problem