Thread: Question :o
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Question :o

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxny View Post
thanks for the quick reply. i looked in nrg's thread and people say nrg neglected to add it. Any alternate way of turning on the stylus sensor without changing roms manually?
that feature has NEVER worked in that ROM. That, & some other things that do not work with NRG caused me to move on.

I flashed the latest NFSFAN ROm a few days ago:

& it is totally awesome. All the things that don't work in NRG work perfectly in NFSFAN with no tweaks/work arounds etc etc etc (& the battery life with NFSFAN is awesome, it sucks in NRG)

This is the first time I can say I am 100% totally happy with my system (figures, just in time to upgrade to a TP2)

~John