View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:51 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [KITCHEN] StockSprint Rhodium Kitchen with true 6.5 kernel 21847 sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmz View Post
Yeah you can put any sys you want. This is based on Visual Kitchen. There is already a 6.5 sys with true 6.5 kernel for tp2 in it.
DUDE YOU ARE THE MAN. I haven't used a visual kitchen but i'm positive i'll be able to figure it out with all the notes on the everything diamond website. Now all we truely need is the unlocker and i will have 6.5 back finally =D>