View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [KITCHEN] StockSprint Rhodium Kitchen with true 6.5 kernel 21847 sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
this is good because most people who cook already have the oems in a previous kitchen, so the oems are no problem. Is it a kitchen that we can change out the sys also. So if i have a 6.5 sys/rom for tp2 i can substitute it for the stock sprint rom correct?
Yeah you can put any sys you want. This is based on Visual Kitchen. There is already a 6.5 sys with true 6.5 kernel for tp2 in it.