View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 04:03 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrototypeEW View Post
The Everything Data 450 is $69.99 for 450 minutes and unlimited everything else. Data, text, mms, Sprint navigation, etc.
I guess the only thing I'm not sure I have is Sprint Navigation. I occasionally use Google Maps or Bing, but I'm an old fart who has known my directions even in the mountains since I was a little kid, and been a pilot for over 32 years, so I usually just look where I'm going before I leave, and it's locked in my head, and I never need to look at a map again. However, not always, I have left Google Maps on occasionally when going into some twisty neighborhood or such, but that is always enough. I guess what I'm saying is that even if I don't have a Nav program beyond the free ones, I don't need it for $20, and would never use it. Heck, I may already have it.