View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
can you share the files you used for the clock, background, slider, and icons? also, what did you do for the navigation and sprint tv icons? Thanks for your help!!
clock and background are mine...the icons for now are the 2.5 icons till i change them to my own personal collection...once this is all done ill be releasing it as an entire theme. as far as sprint tv...nav...etc i removed them from the list using the customize tab app that comes with the device...i have my own icons for these apps but i don't use them so there is no need to have them on there.

in the rar you'll find my bg and clock files.
Attached Files
File Type: rar my clock.rar (204.4 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 09-09-2009 at 08:57 PM.