View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 07:02 PM
pyro254750
Regular 'Geeker

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750
Re: Rant about sprint

You are absolutely right, damn sprint for manufacturing such a POS phone. They will be out of business before long because they have such crappy products......

Oh wait, thats right, sprint doesnt manufacture the phone, htc does, and they are one of the most popular smartphone manufacturers in the world. On the subject of recieving a new phone instead of a refurb, you should read the tep terms and conditions. Im sure it will outline in there whether or not their policy consists of giving you a new phone if you ***** enough. As far as upgrading to the TP2, im sure you wouldnt ***** about that at all would you.... no, you would take it and be all happy. Little do you know, that when people get upgraded to more expensive new devices, somebody is paying for that device, because sprint definately doesnt get them for free. In the end, you, me, and everyone else pay for people getting upgraded to newer phones for free. money has to come from somewhere.

You are getting a device replaced for free based on a failure that could possibly be your own fault. Shutup and be happy that they are willing to replace it.