View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 06:17 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3000 & 4500mAh Mugen extended batteries for TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
I wouldn't mind modifying the cover to allow it to fit, I'm thinking careful use of a soldering iron to melt and remove the plastic without cracking it would be perfect, but obviously I'd be open to suggestions. Perhaps Mugen is working on a new cover, I'm certain they could ship it out afterwards. The price tag is still a lot of money though, even if it's justified.

But damn, imagine the battery life. :O
Oh man I paid like, $80 for the 3,000 mAh battery for my original Sprint TP and the cover, heck I can go without charging for 3 days even with heavy usage.