View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:23 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Using sprint Touch pro 2 in different country

i dont think there is a partnership... if u look into sprint international stuff... sprint has a gsm network overseas apparently... the service says " where sprint gsm is available".. maybe it is select partners and its just worded that way, but it leaves it up for speculation youd think...

i dont know why it wouldnt work... if a feature their marketing the phone with even... but if sprint gets their way, it wont be usuable without notifying them first... which i think they have to right to dictate how or who you use it with..

**edit** so i found this tmo phone like 6 months ago on top of an air pump at the gas station... it wouldnt power up... i threw the sim in my Sprint TP2, and it loaded the contacts up... all are Hispanic names...and most of the numbers are +011 numbers... even all the txt messages that loaded are all in spanish... that led me to belive it was an international sim, since he was obviously calling and txting mexico very very often... no luck though.. he obviously was using it here... but wont work with sprint... didnt really expect it to though

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 09-09-2009 at 03:28 PM.