View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Estimated Battery Life: GSM vs CDMA

i came from a sprint tp1 to a tmobile tp2...... id get up at about 10 am and use the tp1 nonstop and by 130pm it would completely die, now itll last from 10 am till 630 7 pm of nonstop use, so, its easy to say the GSM touch pro 2 smashes the cdma touch pro1 in battery life.........

wish i could tell ya the difference between a cdma tp1 and the cdma tp2, but so far my expieriece is gsm last longer, but its also a different phone that tested my theory so it could be wrong...

but gsm tp2 last 8 to 10 hours of nonstop use, i mean it being on the whole time playing music, watching youtube, texting, calling and tons and tons of internet and etc....

now if i were to use it periodically itll easily last a day and a half maybe 2 days....
This post has been thanked 1 times.