Thread: tough question
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 05:16 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: tough question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Use Total Commander to copy the file over to your storage card, edit it with notepad on your computer then use total commander to put it back onto the phone.

Keep in mind, the sprint music store will be gone but it will still say "Sprint Music" for the name of the tab
thanks, i completely forgot i could just move it to the desktop and use notepad, well it worked and here is my pic, once again thanks. No sprint music store banner