View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 03:38 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: should i upgrade to tp2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnKeN_TiGeR View Post
i started with the mogul still have one actually then i got the tp loved it Still do but i am really liking the screen on the tp2 i figure they will sell out of their tp stock and then have to start replacing the tps with the tp2s in a few months well see what happens
I suspect that won't happen. I just got sent my 4th replacement Mogul, and this was the 1st replacement that was NEW, not refurbed. And it had a bad keyboard right away, and they are sending me another. I want a good one to keep as a backup for the TP2 I am sure I am going to get. It's to risky for me to be without a phone, as I have business issues 24/7, and I've been lucky that none of my Mogul issues have had any downtime from the phone function (and I only do the switchover during hours unlikely to interfere with business). Hence, I will keep a good Mogul as a backup. Let's hope the one coming tomorrow is good, becuase I don't know if I can get another after buying the TP2. Hence, I will wait, as long as it darn takes, for them to get me a good Mogul that I can quickly retire.

I've been the "1st on the block" with many things before, including being the ONLY person with the new style Ford Super Duty (1999 model) in the SF Bay area on the road, for 2 full weeks when that new style came out. Fun, yeah, but this is just a phone, and I am not not trying to impress anyone else. Frankly, my Mogul does more things than the latest iPhone, and even has some features the TP1 & 2 don't have (IR port missing on both TP's, flash on TP2). If they would only make a SUPER MOGUL.........

I doubt you'll see the end of TP1 refurbed for well over a year, not that you may not be able to talk someone into an upgrade. But it won't be for lack of supply

Last edited by TheBundo; 09-09-2009 at 03:43 AM.