View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:22 PM
SweetBearCub
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

SweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSweetBearCub is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to deactivate TouchFlo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanee View Post
Try going to Settings in TouchFlo and tap on All Settings. You will get stardard Control Panel. There, you can access Today applet and uncheck TouchFlo.

I am installing buncha stuff on it now so can't test it, but this is how I'd do it. Kind of dislike the fact that HTC forces you to use TouchFlo for everything, even tho I like it.
Meanee,

Thank you, your suggestion worked. I somehow missed seeing the 'All Settings' button. CRS syndrome is in full swing over here. I dislike TF3D (all variants) because HTC seems to presume that I must be an idiot and can only use the phone if the underlying system is hidden from view. Sorry to buck the trend, but I bought a WM Professional phone knowing what to expect, and I don't want or need the phone to hold my hand through every little thing.

Also, the standard Today screen squeezes a lot more info on-screen at once, and it uses less RAM and system resources in general.