View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:09 AM
GoodGets
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post
I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right
That thanks wasn't necessary, nor the goal of my post whatsoever, but was still appreciated. Thank you.

Agreed that the search function on this site does suck, but with the now integrated google search, it has gotten quite it bit better. And, another agreed on not knowing how to word things right, and also sometimes not knowing exactly what to look for. However, I think the actual name of the app is an obvious exception to both of these examples.

I'm definitely not trying to argue with you, a third party, whatsoever, and thank you for realizing that I was still trying to be constructive in my criticism. Also, that was a genuine welcome to the forums, although I now see Vol's been a member here for quite some time.

PPCGeeks New User Guide