View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:41 AM
iviyth0s
Halfway to VIP Status

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s
Re: [APP]Touch InCall Screen Tweak v1.2.0 - Updated 3 Sep 09 - Battery Drain Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
@Vol22002 we already have quite an extensive thread about this app here. If you'd just searched, and posted about the update there, then there would be no need for duplicate threads. Admittedly, I was a few days late on updating it, but that's no excuse to hijack the thread and make you're own, especially when you're just hunting for thanks.

In the future, find the original thread, post about the update there, and give the thread starter some time to change the first post. If they don't, then by all means make a new thread. Just search next time to prevent duplicate posts.

Also, you shouldn't hotlink to the cabs because not everyone is a member over at xda, preventing them from downloading the cab, or they might not be logged in. Either post it here (if that's acceptable), or just provide a link to the page where it can be downloaded (which you did do).

I know you're excited, just search next time. Welcome to the forums.
I thanked you, lighten up (but good points none the less). Sometimes search doesn't always find what I'm looking for. You need to know how to word things just right
This post has been thanked 1 times.