View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 12:47 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: HELP SUPER BIG PROBLEM- No SVC, NO SPB, No Dialer!!

I would first recommend you try to backup anything that you want to save to your storage card or pc if you can. You could try uninstalling some apps and then reinstalling those apps again to see if that helps things wkrk again.If it was my phone I would backup stuff and do a hard reset. It sounds like there are several problems going on there and I don't know if you can spend the time to try to fix them one by one. A hard reset may be the only option that you have anyway. Good Luck to you!