View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:55 PM
egypt
Lurker

egypt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HELP SUPER BIG PROBLEM- No SVC, NO SPB, No Dialer!!

Ok so as of last night my spb mobile shell, spb weather, the green phone button to get to the dialing pad to make a call does not work. The SPB menu i had added no longer shows. It just stays on the old today screen it had before the add ons. No longer have the extra add-ons as mentioned above and above all it says i have no service so i cant recieve calls or anymore texts. Looked in the com manager and its not in airplane mode or anything. The files for those add ons are still on my device though. The contacts have dissappeared from my text messages that were there from before this happened and now just the phone numbers show. I have tried and tried and searched and searched but no luck in finding a solution. If anyone could help me in figuring out what maybe happened and what i could do that would be so helpful. I have an AT&T Tilt unlocked to Tmobile. Did it relock itself? I went out with a friend and the phone was in a tiny clutch purse so it could be that it was pressing buttons while in there but i have the S2u2 lock app added which is the only thing that works still. The keyboard i added no longer shows up either but as i mentioned its all still installed on the phone. Did a reset with the tiny button at the bottom but nothing comes back up. When its loading back up a whole bunch of error messages come up in regards to some of the apps saying its is not signed with a trusted certificate or one of its components cannot be found. I tried syncing it to my laptop but the Windows Mobile Device just comes up with an error when its connecting it. I'd hate to loose everything because as many know it takes time in researching and learning and downloading all the tweaks for a phone. I have sprite backup but its not even showing the last backup i did. Please help me and direct me on what to do if you think you know what happened then that would help too. Thanks.