View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 PM
Gulanowski
Regular 'Geeker

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: the Truth about oct 6th and winMO 6.5

I agree with you that we are going to see some great new phones that will coincide with WM6.5 releasing, but on one point I have to disagree, and that is the Omnia II. I have been following the Omnia II for the past two months, it was my first choice for a new phone, but there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING said or leaked by Verizon to give even the most remote possibility of a release. Every leaked date thus far (July 18th, August 23rd etc.) has come and gone and we are still where we were early July. Due to the Omnia II's unpredictable release, I'll be going with the TP2 this friday. I am by no means disappointed with my choice, I think the TP2 has proven to be, and in my case certainly will be an excellent phone, but it would have been nice to compare the two side by side.

Will we see the Omnia II by Oct. 6th, or at least have some more info on it? Who knows, I never thought back in mid July that we would still know nothing today. I hope though that it comes out within 30 days of getting the TP2 so I have the opportunity to switch if the Omnia II is really as great as it seems...but I'm not holding my breath.