View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Riley
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint PRL is updated to 60653

Quote:
Originally Posted by philluvzashley View Post
Hey I used the cab eariler on the latest MightyROM and did a prl update and nope no settings messed up so just download the cab i posted eariler on first page and soft reset and enjoy =] hope i helped bro and hit thanks if you want.

- Phillip
yep. the cab should work on most generic roms as well. if anyone runs into any problems after installation, you can always flash back to the sprint shipped rom. normally since I am such an avid flasher, I update prl between flashes while still on the shipped rom. that way you don't need to install the cab. Either way though works

Just remember, this is only for Sprint users! installing this to another carrier may/could/will screw up your data settings