View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:38 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Internet Sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mconig78 View Post
Does anyone know if i use internet sharing on my work computer are they able to track what websites i go to? For example I cannot access youtube but when i disconnect the internet and use my phones internet sharing I am able to pull up the site.

I can't exactly tell you since I'm a teen but it all depends on if it was a hidden pre-installed screen monitor or check up on your system history files daily or weekly or monthly but sometimes work places do that to avoid internet usage and all that, use a program called ccleaner tho to deleted cookies and all that =] hope that helps as I'm not sure how your work computers are being monitor or taken care of. if this helped hit thanks =]