View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 02:36 PM
ewilson
Lurker

ewilson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ewilson Send a message via MSN to ewilson Send a message via Yahoo to ewilson Send a message via Skype™ to ewilson
Sprint Touch Pro Falling apart

My Touch pro is falling apart, #1 the power button stop working i have to slide the screen out a little or wiggle the screen before it turns on or pull out the stylus or just slide it open. Have anybody had a problem like this with there Touch Pro? #2 phone will not play through the headset while charging plays through the the speakers when I plug in the charger. It was working great just stop tried two different Y jacks a new one at that still plays through the speaker. Please help anybody.

PS. This is my 3rd Touch Pro from Sprint. These touch pros are poorly built.
The first one I had the keyboard stop working, the second one the screen went out because of the sorry design HTC put together on the back you see the copper pins jammed or bent when sliding out. Now This phone the power button stop working and listening to the headset while charge. I mean what was the Purpose of having a Y jack instead of the basic 3.5mm. I mean 98% of headset sold are 3.5 right. I mean even if it works great still you have that extra piece hanging down then you always have to carry that Jack around what come on HTC. Sorry to get off the subject and vent. Don't get me wrong now HTC phone are nice (WHEN THEY WORK).