View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 11:12 AM
redz1234
PPCGeeks Regular

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234
TP2 Issues (Probally Related to WM 6.1)

So I have been having this issue with my HTC Titan and its also present on the TP2 but I'm finding only the "Phone" app is where I mainly see this happen.

When this app is closed or say I goto check voicemail and then switch over to keypad its like the screen loads half way and I can't see any of the digits.. It takes sometime for the rest of the screen to load.. In most cases the voicemail has dis-connected because it takes so long.

This also happens when I close the phone. It takes the bottom bar with the 2 soft buttons and this stays in the middle of the screen for about 5 seconds or so then goes away.. Its almost like the phone app is on the top half and whatever is behind it is on the bottom half..

Ok, Here's a screen shot.. See the phone app is the top half and you can see tf3d on the bottom half.. This issue is intermittent but so f-in annoying. I find only "phone" being the only app effected by this.

- ReDz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen05.JPG (49.9 KB, 140 views) Click for barcode!

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2

Last edited by redz1234; 09-07-2009 at 01:22 PM.