View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 AM
orlandojumpoff
Halfway to VIP Status

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bluetooth users, I need your help regarding BT and the Touch Pro

I don't use bluetooth at all, so I'm worthless in helping a family member solve this problem from across the country. Anyway, he's having a bit of a problem pairing his TP with his car. Everything was fine until he hard reset his device the other week.

Before the hard reset, he was able to view his contact list through the car. also was able to see recent callers and people he's called through the car. also, when people would call, it would show the name of the person on the car display. it doesn't do any of these anymore. all it does now is receive and send calls, and when he receives calls, it just shows the number and not the person's name.

It's not the car(audi) because the current loaner he's using from the dealership has the same issue. It's probably something simple to adjust in settings, but I just don't know what it is.

Anyone able to assist me in resolving this?
Thanks in advance!