View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 01:00 AM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Capacitive Screen vs Resistive Screen

Definitely a good job compiling the info into one post and comparing the two. Both technologies are still advancing, and I'm undecided as to which I like better. Between the 2.8 inch QVGA on my Vogue and any of the current capacitive screens available the capacitive offers a better picture by far, but the newer 3.5 and larger WVGA resistive screens are supposed to look pretty amazing, and I havent seen them in person yet. If the new resistive screens look as good as everyone says they do then the only real benefit the capacitive screens offer is multi touch. I know they're working on multi touch, but I havent heard any reliable rumors as to when it may be available in production handsets.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28