View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 10:34 PM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cover Art TF3D Music Tab (itunes related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sapient View Post
I have a feeling that this may be the dumbest question ever asked.

The TF3D music player on my Touch Pro 2 does not show cover art for many of my albums. I used iTunes to rip my CD's, and for many of them, iTunes was not able to locate the cover art. For these, I manually located and copied the art into the albums "info" in iTunes. But when I copy music folders only my phone, the artwork for there (and only these) albums does not show up.

Can this be fixed? Is this the dumbest question ever asked? Is this a completely wrong place to ask this?
Not the dumbest question ever. I struggled with it for a while too. You have to rename the album cover art jpeg file. It should be named "Folder.jpg" and it should be placed in the folder that contains the songs from that album. So, if you have 3 john Mayer albums on your diamond then each album would have it's own folder and in each folder would be the mp3 or aac files and the Folder.jpg file that goes with that album.

Just a hint... organize the folders and album art BEFORE you rename them to Folder.jpg. Otherwise you'll have 120 Folder.jpg files and not know which one goes where. (unless of course you do it on your PC where you can view thumbnails )

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.